Sunday 15 February 2015

The State of my Armies - Eldar Edition.

Well, the title of this post is a little deceiving. It's not actually an army, those in the know will recognise this as a small allied contingent! The Eldar were my first ever army, before I traded them away for a Genestealer Cult army, and the Wraithguard models have always stood out to me as a classic. So when they re-did them, I had to grab a box just to build and paint!

Aside from needing to finish painting the actual models (I'm not looking forward to doing the gems) I've decided that I no longer like resin bases. Not specifically these ones, they're lovely, I just want all of my armies based in the same way on grey cork type bases.

Maybe down the line I'll expand this into an army in it's own right. I've always loved the Phoenix lords, Asurmen inparticular, and I could probably do with a Wave Serpent to put these guys into, but that's a long way down the line, and assuming that I can finish painting these, the Mymeara paint scheme is quite a challenge for me without an airbrush!

No comments:

Post a Comment