Wednesday 19 February 2014

WIP Wednesday - 2nd Assault marine built! (C.A.B.U!)

Hey guys, this is a glimpse at the latest addition to my Ultramarines assault squad. There's a few bits I'm not too sure about, like the shield on his shoulder looks a bit big, but thought it fit with the lore I've come up with for him so far.


What I'm thinking at the moment is that Brother Trajan comes from a world of Ultramar with a long history of jousting, hence the insane chain-halberd and the shield, reminiscent of the knights from his history.

Not quite the huge amount of progress I'd hoped for, but as they say, slow and steady wins the race!

1 comment:

  1. May I suggest Quintarn as a good home planet for Brother Trajan. It's a desert world with domed cities, one can just imagine the young nobles of the domed cities riding out into the arid deserts to roust for the honour of joining the Ultramarines.
    The planet also has a nice little chunk of history that you could use sometime.

    ReplyDelete