Wednesday 3 October 2012

The Warmongers Miniswap part two

Hopefully some of you dear readers will have heard about the #miniswap concept on Twitter. My previous post explains the concept so head over here for the run down.

In that previous post I showed the miniature that I painted for James and now it's finally time to show you what he painted for me in return!

I posted him Chief Librarian Tigurius of the Ultramarines, and James had an exciting idea for a twist on the classic librarian scheme which I was more than happy to let him run with. So here's the figure I got back in the post, needless to say I was chuffed to bits. He did a fantastic job and the colour reversal really paid off.


Ps. Those of you familiar with this mini will notice that the banner is missing! Have no fear it hasn't been lost to the warp like the poor techmarine, it's on it's way!

No comments:

Post a Comment