Friday 5 October 2012

Podcast Review #2 - Bad Dice Daily

Just a quick one this time, which is appropriate! The Bad Dice Daily (or Bitesize Ben Curry as I think of it) is a spin off from the main Bad Dice podcast with Ben flying solo.

The format is around the 10-20 minute mark covering a different topic each day mostly related to fantasy but with the occasional sprinkling of 40k. I find that this shorter length makes them a joy to listen to as it's a lot harder to go off-topic and start rambling. The show is released 5 days a week and Ben's started introducing some weekly features such as top 5's. As a bloke I love making top X lists (and here's a post my friend Jamie wrote on the topic!).

Today saw the release of the 100th episode, which by my calculations should mean the podcast is 20 weeks old, that's a lot of dedication put something out every day without fail! It's a look back at the previous episodes and a glimpse of what's to come. You can find it here.

Overall, even though I'm not massively invested in the WHFB world I think it is really good at keeping me informed about what's happening and how it all works. I'd definitely recommend this cast, it's only 15 minutes a day.

On a side note, the theme is an awesome slice of chiptune by 8-bit weapon, definitely check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment