Wednesday 23 May 2012

New Ork, Necron and Space Marine fliers from GW.

In a leak/early copy of this Saturdays White Dwarf someone has put up photos of the pages containing the new fliers.


No concrete details on prices at the moment but they shouldn't be more than £40 each, probably around the 30 mark. I can't wait for my White Dwarf to arrive now!





First up is the Necrons with their dual kit Doom Scythe and Night Scythe..
The shot on the left where it's out of context looks really weird but as soon as it's placed on the battlefield it looks awesome. I can't wait to get one of these.

Next is the Ork Blitza-Bommer, Burna-Bommer and Dakkajet.
From what I can tell these look like a 3 in 1 kit which is great value. Again a really cool model.

And saving the best (in my opinion) until last it's the Space Marine Stormtalon Gunship!
This thing just looks incredible. I'm going to need a few for my Ultramarines! It's in a classic VTOL sci-fi style and looks really menacing.

1 comment:

  1. Gotta say, as a painter, I think the Ork Bomma looks like great fun and has the most appeal to me out of these 3. The Stormtalon looks good too but somehow it looks kind of too narrow and unstable. It needs bigger engines!


    theunrealisticartist

    ReplyDelete