Friday 11 November 2011

Tron Tau test gun drone


I'm really pleased with this drone! My initial idea was to have a white army with a few panels picked out in red and in grey with everything black-lined.

After totally messing up the black-lining I went away and had a real rethink and this was the outcome. I'm still not totally happy with it, for a start I was painting over a white undercoat and my fine detail brush is totally shot so had to do this with a GW standard brush.

I didn't do anything special with the base because I wanted it to look the same as my Ultramarines.

I've just re-undercoated my XV-88 Broadside black so hopefully sometime soon I'll be able to see how the scheme looks on a larger model.

Please let me know what you think! Any feedback and criticism is always welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment