Tuesday 11 October 2011

Fallen Angels

For those of you who might be thinking 'damn, that guy reads fast' have no fear, I don't have impressive page turning skills! I've just been porting over my older book reviews from my tumblr blog and with this instalment I am finally up to date...

Straight up from the start this book was incredible. The story flicked between the two planets where the Dark Angels were at the time. That and the fact that each chapter was concise and really well written meant that I was able to finish it in super quick time.

It kind of explained a bit about the Dark Angels' secret which was really gripping but didn't cover why Luther had been exiled in the previous book. Also there wasn't too much weird daemon stuff going down which is a bonus!

Probably my favourite book of the Horus Heresy series so far, 9/10.


No comments:

Post a Comment