Sunday 18 September 2011

Welcome

So here I am! After dabbling with Tumblr for a while I have finally grown up and created a proper blog.

As the title suggests I mainly play 40k but hopefully I'll be able to cover fantasy and many other hobby related areas as time goes by.

I'm currently trying to finish off a 2k Ultramarine army in time for the Tau to be re-released sometime next year, I always get distracted so progress is fairly slow and scattered. For example at the moment I should be finishing some Servitors but instead I'm writing some rules for a campaign I want to run, oh well!

Feel free to leave comments, suggestions, feedback, anything you like really. Over the next week or so I'll be porting over some of my better posts from tumblr. Cheers for your time, Tim.

No comments:

Post a Comment